- 236 lbs
- Plain oatmeal for breakfast
- Gym in half an hour
PURPLE HAIR + NATURAL HAIR = BEAUTIFUL HAIR
I UM…>EXCUSE ME PLEASE OMG
I keep seeing so much gorgeous natural purple hairs.
Purple is my favorite color to have my hair.
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP I am so tempted
WHY ARENT THERE ADULT-SIZED PLAYGROUNDS
LIKE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AS A KIDS PLAYGROUND
WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THOSE
theme parks. just. theme parks.
but u have to pay for theme parks
that’s the adult part
son of a bitch
ladies and gentlemen, behold
the St. Louis City Museum:
Playground for adults and children.
They even serve alcohol.
THE best place on the fucking planet!!
spinach, orange, ambrosia apple, avocado, and almonds with lemon poppyseed dressing
10 Reasons to Eat Breakfast
Building a Balanced Breakfast
- Breakfast restores sugar levels after up to 12 hours of not eating.
- It is extremely difficult to get all of your necessary daily nutrients without breakfast.
- Adults who skip breakfast are less mentally and physically efficient for longer periods during the day.
- People who eat breakfast are more successful at losing weight and sticking to a diet.
- Athletes who skip breakfast train less effectively.
- Eating breakfast can raise metabolism by as much as 10 percent.
- People who eat breakfast regularly are more likely to rate their health as “excellent” or “good.”
- Missing breakfast increases your chance of heavy machinery and factory accidents.
- Eating breakfast has been shown to increase concentration.
- Eating a bigger meal in the morning and a smaller meal at night optimizes your daily energy levels.
Breakfast should provide at least one quarter of the calories you need for the entire day. Most nutritionists agree that a good breakfast contains the following ingredients:
- At least one serving of fiber
- At least one fruit and/or vegetable
- Milk or another source of calcium
- Protein, i.e., from meat, cheese or eggs
If this sounds like a tall order, it’s not. A bowl of cereal with fruit, a cereal bar with a glass of milk or a pita pocket with ham and cheese all fill the bill, as do bigger, traditional breakfasts, like eggs, ham and juice or blueberry pancakes with bacon. And, yes, cold pizza (with a glass of milk) qualifies as a healthy breakfast alternative.
Never eat breakfast?
If your usual breakfast is a cup of coffee, start small by incorporating a glass of juice or milk into your morning routine for a week or so, and then gradually build up to a balanced meal. If you think you don’t have time in the morning, consider making breakfast the night before or buying ready-made alternatives, such as cereal bars and juice boxes.
BUTT GLUTES WORKOUT (PART 1):
- 10 bodyweight squats
- 10 wide-leg plie squats
- 10 alternating lunges
Who says you don’t need nice legs for the winter time? After all the Christmas food you have been eating…TRUST ME…you need to get those legs and thighs TIGHT. Try this workout!
SEXIEST LEGS EVER!!
Love the way you look and feel after you try my workout!!! PROMISE :)
3 Fun Quick Effective Workouts EVERY WEEK!